Back to Subjects
This is just some of what we offer in Outlook training. As a general rule one day is normally enough to get to an intermediate level, or more if you have some knowledge already.
Outlook is a multifaceted programme predominantly used by people for sending and receiving e-mails. It goes much further than this however and you can see how the different components of Outlook fit together, and how to best use it for your purposes. You can make appointments, share your calendar, invite people to meetings, organise and mail merge your contacts, sort your tasks, and write yourself electronic post-it notes.
Tell me what you need, what level, or mix and match levels - I will prepare a day's training just for you.
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010
- Crossover to Outlook 2010
- E-Mail options - cc, bcc, forwarding, replying, flagging, attachments
- Send and receive options
- Inbox Organisation - folders, autoforwarding, electronic signatures
- Calendar - views, appointments, recurring appointments, editing and deleting appointments
- Contacts - distribution list, add a contact, sorting contacts, printing, categories
- E-mail options - junk mail, flagging, drafts, autoreplies and autoforwarding
- Inbox Organisation - automatic rules for incoming messages, setting colours, follow up folder
- Calendar - email appointments, reminders, setting categories
- Organising meetings and meeting requests, accepting, declining
- Tasks - creating, editing, assigning, setting reminders, tracking, completing,
- Electronic Post-it Notes
- Contacts - send a letter, map a contact, electronic business cards
- Using Contacts to create labels and documents in word
- Default print styles
- E-Mail options - voting buttons, retracting emails sent in error
- Advanced inbox rule setting
- Advanced meeting organisation
- Sharing and using folders - permissions, delegates
- Using the journal - how it works, recording, viewing
- Importing and exporting information from/to other MS programmes
- Archiving - manual, auto archive, retrieve archived material
Click here to see the training rates. Please ask for a detailed Outlook Course Content Sheet to select what you would like to learn.
If you are unsure of your requirements please contact me
Top of Page