Back to Subjects
See below as an example of what we offer in bespoke Word training. As a general rule one day is normally enough to get to an intermediate level, or more if you have some knowledge already.
Knowing how to touch type would be of great benefit in using Word although if you intend just to edit an existing piece of work, even two fingers may suffice!
Learn how to easily format your work. Create minutes, invoices, reports and even manuals with a table of contents. Use tables and columns, set tabulation, insert graphics and Excel spreadsheets, and more.... Just ask for what you want, and if you don't know then we can advise.
Tell me what you need, what level, or mix and match levels - I will prepare a day's training just for you.
- Introduction to Word 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010
- Crossover to Microsoft Word 2010
- Creating, editing and saving a Word document
- Creating a standard Word document or letter
- Creating basic tables
- Text enhancements - size, colour, style of font
- Headers and Footers
- Text Layout enhancements - tabulation, bullets, numbering, indents, copy, cut and paste
- Page layout - margins, landscape, portrait
- Useful shortcut codes for quick navigation of your text and for editing purposes
- Text Layout enhancements and customisation
- Advanced tabulation, symbols, bullets, numbering, indents, spacing
- Saving as rich text format for email attachments
- Using a Word document as an attachment or an email
- More on tables
- Creating a standard template
- Envelopes and labels
- Inserting graphics and hyperlinks
- Page numbering, footnotes, borders, shading
- Mail Merge
- Advanced table presentation - sorting, merging, splitting cells, customisation
- Default customisation of interface and documents
- Drawing options - WordArt, Textbox, autoshapes, SmartArt
- Using Word Templates and Styles
- Forms, Protection
Please ask for a detailed Word Course Content Sheet to select what you would like to learn.
If you are unsure of your requirements please contact me
Top of Page